Since its foundation in 1941, blessed with abundant educational resources and situated on beautiful campuses, NUC has continued to invite and welcome new challenges. The Chemical Engineering and Technology program is offered at North University of China.
As you learn more about NUC, you will find that we have dedicated ourselves to the cause of nurturing human spirit, daring and innovative, through the past 77 glorious years, and will carry it into the future. Imbued with these qualities, each successive generation of NUC graduates throw themselves into every trade, devoted to the cause of human progress.
- Industrial Catalysis
- Biochemical Engineering
- Chemical Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Biotechnology General Engineering & Technology View 69 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Scanned copy of valid passport;
- Digital photo;
- Scanned copy of Bachelor/Master degree (or certification for applicant to be
- conferred a Bachelor/Master degree);
- Scanned copy of official transcript of undergraduate/postgraduate study;
- Personal statement, including CV, research results and proposal, development plan;
- Two recommendation letters from professors/associate professors or persons with
- relevant academic titles;
- Medical Certification;
- Police Certificate;
International2826 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2826 EUR per year during 36 months.
- 20,000RMB/academic year
Living costs for Taiyuan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.