The UCAS Conservatoires Institution Code for the Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama is R59 and the Course Code for the MA Arts Management is 705F (full time) or 700P (part time).
- Lectures, seminars and tutorials with a core team of experienced arts professionals
- Guest lectures by high-profile arts professionals from across the UK
- Sessions exploring the current political, economic and media contexts in which arts organisations operate
- Practical and applied tuition
- Guidance in the development of skills across a range of disciplines
- Project-based, external work placements with professional arts organistion such as: Welsh National Opera, BBC National Orchestra of Wales, National Dance Company Wales, Wales Millennium Centre, Theatr Clwyd, St David’s Hall
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Creative Producing
- Orchestral Management
- Audience Development & Communications
- Access & Participation
- Professional Placement
- 13 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We would strongly advise that you apply before the end of March 2022.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Innovation Management View 161 other Masters in Innovation Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Normal entry requirements include a degree in any subject. The College also considers applications from people who have been working in the arts industry, usually with at least two years’ relevant experience.
- All applicants are expected to be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the arts management profession.
- Final selection is made on the basis of an interview.
International19609 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19609 GBP per year during 13 months.
National10000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 GBP per year during 13 months.
Living costs for Cardiff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.