We offer a master degree in Acting for Stage, Screen and Radio at Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama.
- Practical studio and rehearsal-based training in professional working conditions
- Small class sizes
- Established teaching team made up of experienced theatre professionals
- Regular opportunities to work with visiting actors and directors
- Core acting skills workshops exploring approaches to working with texts, building a character, improvisation and performing Shakespeare
- Vocal skills classes focusing on effective physical techniques for performance as well as vocal physiology, dialect and accents
- Acting Skills
- Vocal Skills
- Movement Skills
- Public Performance
- Independent Public Performance
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Selection is made on the basis of audition. Typically, candidates should have completed an undergraduate programme.
- For international students recognised equivalent qualifications are accepted.
- We also consider applicants with no formal qualifications who have an exceptional level of practical ability.
- Candidates for whom English is not a first language are required to demonstrate a level of fluency appropriate to professional acting training.
International23811 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23811 GBP per year during 13 months.
National12096 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12096 GBP per year during 13 months.
Living costs for Cardiff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.