The International Business programme at Kaunas University of Technology seeks to develop an international, cross-cultural and global mind-set among international managers of the future through analysis of real cases of international business, learning from the lecturers with highest scientific and practical competence, work in a multicultural team on X-Culture project in motivating study environment.
The Master+ model offers either to masterpiece in the chosen discipline by choosing the Field Expert track or to strengthen the interdisciplinary skills by choosing the Interdisciplinary Expert track emphasising managerial skills or a choice of a different competence to compliment the chosen discipline and achieve a competitive advantage in one’s career.
- Assessment of organisation and performance mechanism of the company’s international activities in the context of political, legal and cultural environment;
- Application of process management knowledge in development, management and improvement of the organisation’s service provision and production systems;
- Application of business and organisational management theory in practice using change and personnel management methods.
You may become
- International business management specialist
- Policy and planning manager
- Communication manager
- Human resource project manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovation Management
- International Business Logistics
- International Business Management
- International Competitiveness
- Business Model Innovation
- Scientific Research Design
- Strategic Finance Management
- Technology Venturing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 9 other Masters in Business Administration in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- a university Bachelor’s degree(min. length – 180 ECTS) in economics, management or business administration with a good average grade (min. CGPA>60%)
- motivation (skype interview)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3800 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2952 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2952 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.