It educates the strategically-minded professionals like yourself, equipping them with competencies to build successful companies and organisations. KTU master’s in International Business invites students who already have a degree in management and those from different fields.
Are you trying to imagine yourself after graduating from this study programme? There are many possible scenarios. Our graduates work with international business projects and become company executives, business developers, consultants, even business owners and founders. The fields in which this degree can help you jump-start a career are diverse indeed: from finance, pharmacy, state enterprises to the food industry or fashion world.
- Study wherever you like: with the Erasmus+ exchange programme you may go for a study exchange or complete an internship in a country of your choice
- Contemporary study methods that develop your strategic and analytical skills will make you ready for real-life situations
- This International Business program from Kaunas University of Technology is often chosen by students who demonstrate excellent academic performance; they bring with them practical experience as well
What will you be able to do?
- Identify various factors that influence business development results and their consequences.
- Create, manage, and improve an organisation’s service provision and production systems.
- Assess the situation of a company in the context of the local and global markets.
- Analyse and critically assess the processes of a business environment and its separate segments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovation Management
- International Business Logistics
- International Business Management
- International Competitiveness
- Business Model Innovation
- Scientific Research Design
- Strategic Finance Management
- Technology Venturing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 10 other Masters in Business Administration in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- a university Bachelor’s degree(min. length – 180 ECTS) in economics, management or business administration with a good average grade (min. CGPA>60%),
- motivation (skype interview),
- proficiency in English: IELTS ≥6.0, TOEFL ≥85, CEFR ≥C1, GRE, IESOL C1 or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4096 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4096 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4096 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4096 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.