The aim of the Financial Management program from Novosibirsk State University is to train highly qualified analysts and decision-makers in the field of company’s finance, who are ready to provide financial analysis and financial strategy with regards of internal company’s strategic factors, company environment and stakeholders. Along with specific design the program is tailored to meet all the requirements of the state educational standard in the field Management.Many graduates of the department have become a part of Russian scientific elite honorably representing the national science abroad. The department graduates also succeed in business and banking industry. As a rule, they become managers, CEOs of large and medium-sized companies as they are well-oriented not only in economic but also psychological and sociological aspects of business.Master program in Financial Management is based on three necessary preconditions:
1. the program is oriented on the international educational trends in the field of financial management and aimed to provide the student with a wide range of competences in finance relevant to an international context. While studying the program, these competences can be applied to Russian experience (either within the disciplines or research work), which is to be considered a a special case, though providing comparative advantage for career prospects in Russia;
2. the program is developed together with leading professionals in finance. Its applied tendency is supported due to close cooperation with companies, institutions and practitioners both in teaching and research supervision;
3. the basic part of the program corresponds to the requirements of Russian Federal Educational Standards for Masters in Managements, while its variable part allows to form program-specific competences. The structure of the variable part of the program is formed around four essential topics:
- company finance;
- financial markets and related issues;
- financial infrastructure;
- risk assessment and management.
Many graduates of the department have become a part of Russian scientific elite honorably representing the national science abroad. The department graduates also succeed in business and banking industry. As a rule, they become managers, CEOs of large and medium-sized companies as they are well-oriented not only in economic but also psychological and sociological aspects of business.
- Managerial Economics
- Organization Theory and Organizational Behavior
- Corporate Finance
- Contemporary Strategic Analysis
- Financial Markets Institutions and Instruments
- Financial instruments of project management
- English academic writing
- Russian as a foreign language
- Managerial Research Technique
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- International Monetary Relations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 15 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Russia
- Copy of the 1st page of your travelling passport with your personal data
- Legalized (if required) educational certificate
- Legalized (if required) academic transcripts (transcript of record, university degree/s, diploma supplements)
- 2 photos
- English language course marks sheet/TOEFL certificate or other international certificates (in case English is not your mother tongue and your previous education wasn't in English)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter (1-2 pages)
- Medical certificate of overall health condition
- HIV + AIDS certificates
International4200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4200 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA4200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4200 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.