Financial Management program from Novosibirsk State University is oriented on the international educational trends in the field of financial management and aimed to provide the student with a wide range of competences in finance relevant to an international context.
While studying the program, these competences can be applied to Russian experience (either within the disciplines or research work), which is to be considered a a special case, though providing comparative advantage for career prospects in Russia.
Many graduates of the department have become a part of Russian scientific elite honorably representing the national science abroad. The department graduates also succeed in business and banking industry. As a rule, they become managers, CEOs of large and medium-sized companies as they are well-oriented not only in economic but also psychological and sociological aspects of business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Economics
- Organization Theory and Organizational Behavior
- Corporate Finance
- Contemporary Strategic Analysis
- Financial Markets Institutions and Instruments
- Financial instruments of project management
- Applied Econometrics
- International Business
- Comparative managementDecision making in competitive and changing business environment
- Corporate Governance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Till June, 15 fill the application form
- Till August, 06 provide full set of scanned documents
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 13 other Masters in Finance in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of the 1st page of your travelling passport with your personal data
- Legalized (if required) educational certificate
- Legalized (if required) academic transcripts (transcript of record, university degree/s, diploma supplements)
- 2 photos
- English language course marks sheet/TOEFL certificate or other international certificates (in case English is not your mother tongue and your previous education wasn't in English)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter (1-2 pages)
- Medical certificate of overall health condition
- HIV + AIDS certificates
International5200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5200 USD per year during 24 months.
National5200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5200 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Novosibirsk
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.