During the Logistics and Supply Chain Management course at Kingston University, you will gain the following opportunities to:
- Gain the practical skills and knowledge to make an immediate and effective contribution in a logistics-related role and a solid understanding of global business from a strategic and operational perspective.
- Conduct your research project and dissertation on a specific issue that matches your career interests and put theory into practice.
- Become a CIPS member after three years' experience in purchasing and supply chain management.
- Take advantage of a guest speaker programme featuring leading experts in logistics and supply chain management.
- Students come from all over the world to study at Kingston Business School, so you will finish the course with an international network of contacts.
- Grow a network of logistics and supply chain management professionals during the course.
What will you study?
The programme is delivered on a full-time basis over one year, starting in September. You will be expected to attend scheduled sessions throughout the day (although not necessarily all day) between Monday and Friday.
In the first semester, you will develop a broad understanding of management concepts, theories and ideas, such as how to manage organisations and supply chains. This provides you with a solid foundation from both strategic and operational perspectives.
In the second semester and dissertation, you will put this knowledge to use through practical application to real situations. One example is through company visits, which students often arrange for themselves. These opportunities to engage with real supply chain managers build your confidence and ability to question established practice.
As a Logistics and Supply Chain Management graduates you'll have a huge spectrum of companies and positions to work in, for example providing third party logistics, aerospace and electrical/electronic products and technology-based firms.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Business Management
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Operations and Outsourcing
- Logistics Management
- Supply Chain Research Proposal and Dissertation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, applications will close when the course is full.
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 110 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United Kingdom
- We welcome applications from anyone with a good honours (or equivalent) in any relevant discipline.
- If you do not have an honours degree, you will need to show us evidence that you know enough about the relevant subjects to understand the course materials – for example, a professional qualification, training or work experience in a relevant field (contact the postgraduate admissions team to find out more).
International15300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15300 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10080 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10080 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.