It is a consecutive four-semester Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree program that is fully taught in English and jointly offered by the Munich School of Management and the Institute for Informatics, both at Ludwig-Maximilians-University (LMU) Munich.
The program is completely funded by the initiative "Digitaler Campus Bayern". This page provides prospective and current students as well as other interested parties important information on the program that is regularly updated.
The highly specialized and interdisciplinary Master's degree program "Media, Management and Digital Technologies" (MMT) was created in order to train both future leaders and founders in the (digital) media industry that show a high level of expertise in the intersection between media, management and digital technologies. Therefore, the main goal is to attract highly talented and ambitious students from all over Europe and other parts of the world with a background in business, informatics respectively computer science or other integrated programs.
The MMT program:
- gives you the opportunity to pursue your Master's degree at one of Europe's most renowned universities in a city with a very high living quality,
- offers students a unique and future-oriented course structure with a distinct entrepreneurial orientation,
- is mostly held in small groups for maximized learning success,
- is taught by leading scientists and researchers in their field,
- permanently collaborates with well-known corporate partners of the media and Internet industry of Europe's prime digital media hub,
- provides its graduates numerous career perspectives in the media and Internet industry as well as other industries that extensively use digital technologies - but also as founders or in academia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Interface Design
- Media Communication
- Foundations of MMT
- Transformation and Digitization
- Business Concepts for Media
- Electronic Markets
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Computer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 86 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A copy of your CV.
- A copy of your Bachelor certificate demonstrating a grade of 2.3 (that means less than 2.40, e. g. 2.35 would be sufficient) or better according to the German grading system
- in business administration or a related field (at least 180 ECTS credit points) with a minor in informatics (at least 20 ECTS credit points must be passed in the minor - excluding the credit points of a final thesis) or
- in informatics or a related field (at least 180 ECTS credit points) with a minor in business administration (at least 20 ECTS credit points must be passed in the minor - excluding the credit points of a final thesis)
- A proof of your English language skills
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
While there is no tuition for standard programs, all students are required to pay a fee of €129,40 for student services. .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.