In addition, students will also receive training in business plan development and product commercialization.
The skills and knowledge taught in this program will allow you to develop a successful career in biotech entrepreneurship, medical and pharmaceutical materials characterization, medical diagnostics or biotechnology product development/monitoring.
In addition, the Master of Medical Biotechnology program at University of Windsor can be a route for career advancement if you are currently employed in biotechnology and/or related medical and pharmaceutical industries.
The courses will have multi-disciplinary relevance and provide the practical knowledge required to excel in the complex environment of Medical Biotechnology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Human Physiology and Mechanisms of Diseases
- Drugs: From Discovery to Market
- Protein Structure and Function
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Biotechnology Entrepreneurship
- Biotechnology Laboratory
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Biotechnology View 119 other Masters in Human Medicine in Canada
- In accordance with our current admission requirements for the MSc program, students entering this program must have a four (4) year BSc or BSc (Honours) degree in Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, or accepted equivalent from an academic institution approved by the University of Windsor.
- They must have the equivalent of a 70% average or higher in their undergraduate studies when converted to Ontario standards.
- Applicants must pass a successful interview with a representative or agent acting on behalf of the University of Windsor and submit two letters of reference.
International16624 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8312 CAD per semester during 18 months.
National16624 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8312 CAD per semester during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.