By studying this course, you will:
- Build extensive knowledge about organizational psychology (in areas including motivation, performance, change, organizational change, employment relations, and well-being at work).
- Design and evaluate qualitative and quantitative research, and carry out basic forms of descriptive and inferential statistical analysis on quantitative data.
- Use technology to obtain research data in organizational psychology.
Graduates of this course go on to become training professionals, motivators, careers advisers, managers and consultants within large multinational companies, government departments, or in any company where advanced knowledge of organisational psychology may be useful.
The Organizational Psychology programme at the University of London has been accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS). The BPS is the representative body for psychology and psychologists in the UK and is responsible for the promotion of excellence and ethical practice in the science, education, and practical applications of the discipline.
In addition to qualifying for Chartered Membership of the BPS, successful students of the MSc in Organizational Psychology also qualify for full membership of the Division of Occupational Psychology (DOP).
What do employers think of our graduates?
In some countries, qualifications earned by distance and flexible learning may not be recognised by certain authorities or regulators for the purposes of public sector employment or further study. We advise you to explore the local recognition status before you register, even if you plan to receive support from a local teaching institution.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research methods - Organizational Psychology
- Life career development
- Employee relations and motivation
- Learning and development
- Work and well-being
- Selection and assessment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Management, Organisation & Leadership View 110 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
- You will need either a bachelor degree which is considered at least comparable to a UK second class honours degree from an institution acceptable to the University or relevant education and work experience that comprises suitable training for the programme
- If you have an unconventional career path with diverse work experience and have completed The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work MOOC, we will consider your application on its own merits
International13835 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13835 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA13835 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13835 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.