The Digital Media, Communication and Journalism MA programme at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki addresses the impact and implications of the digital transformation, with particular emphasis to the fields of media/cultural industries, connective media and civil society.
- Critical understanding of the new media environment
- Skills in digital content production
- Effective use of digital platforms and tools in engaging audiences
- Expertise in successfully trasitioning an organization to digital
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- New Media: Theories and Perspectives
- Digital tools in new media
- Television and Digital Cultures
- New Media and Civil Society
- Media Psychology
- Media Management and Marketing Communications
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Journalism Media Studies & Mass Media View 5 other Masters in Communication Sciences in Greece
- The MA in Digital Media, Communication and Journalism accepts applicants from a variety of disciplines, namely Journalism, Communication, Advertising Marketing, Political, Social and Cultural Studies, Economics, Comparative, European and International Studies, History
- Applicants must hold a degree from a Greek or a foreign university or advanced technological educational institute, at a 2.1 level or equivalent grade (eg. B, very good, etc)
- Professional or research experience relevant to the pathway you have applied for, will be taken into consideration, particularly in the case of the pathways 2 & 3, that involve journalistic/ communication skills
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Thessaloníki
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.