- recent developments in theoretical approaches to accounting and corporate finance
- quantitative and qualitative approaches to empirical research
- financial reporting
- portfolio management
Our world-renowned academics embed the latest thinking into your course to ensure you stay up-to-date with the current developments and major issues in accounting and financial reporting.Whether you’re thinking about continuing your studies to PhD level or targeting a senior role in the world of accounting or finance, this is the course to advance your career.
Our recent graduates have progressed to roles in financial analysis, management, public administration and accountancy in high-profile organisations and exciting SMEs across the world, such as:
- The Government of Pakistan
- Brit College
- Dytex Cotfabr
- Capital Markets Intelligence, a financial publisher
- Credit Data Research, a provider of small business finance
- Pension Insurance Corporation
- BNP Paribas
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Issues in Financial Reporting
- Management Accounting
- International Management Accounting
- International Financial Reporting
- Cases in Corporate Governance
- Corporate Reporting and Analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We recommend that you apply as soon as you are able to.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 305 other Masters in Accounting in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A 2:2 degree in any discipline.Your degree must include either:
- One module in Financial Accounting and one module in Management Accounting in the final two years of study.
- Four accounting modules one of which must be in either Financial Accounting or Management Accounting.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20350 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13030 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13030 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Colchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.