Why to study
A master’s degree is currently offered in Process Systems Engineering and a doctoral degree is being developed. Software Systems Engineering is being developed at both levels. The general doctoral degree in Engineering promotes interdisciplinary collaborations among the four existing and two proposed programs. The degrees of Master of Engineering or Master of Applied Science are also offered. The Master of Applied Science is a research oriented program with a thesis requirement.
The Master of Engineering degree program at the University of Regina with a project report attracts practicing engineers. It complements the Graduate Cooperative Education Program which seeks to integrate the academic experience with professional, on-the-job experience to facilitate professional development.
An interdisciplinary graduate program in Advanced Manufacturing and Process Systems at the Master's level is described in the section on Interdisciplinary Programs. The PhD program is normally entered into by students following the completion of a Master’s Program. Applicants must meet the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research and Faculty of Engineering entrance requirements.
- Graduate Co-op Report
- Graduate Co-op Work Term
- Engineering Practice and Experience in Canada
- Engineering Practice and Continuing Learning in the Workplace
- Engineering Practice, Professional Development, Communication and Ethical Challenges
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 32 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Canada
- A four-year bachelor’s degree for entrance to a master’s program
- International applicants should consult the website regarding acceptable standards for admission, and are encouraged to submit the results of the Graduate Record Exam (GRE), especially the score for the subject test in the discipline being sought. English Proficiency Tests
- A completed on-line Application Form
- Reference Forms
- A Resume and Personal Statement of Interest outlining one’s purpose in applying to graduate studies.
- Fee: A non-refundable fee of $100 (Cdn funds) for ALL domestic and international applicants (subject to change) is to be paid on-line with the on-line application.
- Test Scores
International9322 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4661 CAD per semester during 12 months.
National6756 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3378 CAD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Regina
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.