Why to study
- Fully qualified acceptance into the MA Clinical Psychology program at the University of Regina requires an Honours degree or equivalent in psychology. Fully qualified acceptance into either stream of Doctoral studies requires previous academic preparation equivalent to the Master's degree programs offered in the department. In some cases, students may be required to complete certain specified courses prior to pursuing graduate study. In all cases, the graduate programs offered in the Department of Psychology are subject to the general regulations of the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research.
- Psychology graduate students are required to supply the Department of Psychology with one bound copy of their defended thesis and one copy for each of their supervisor(s). Students must have them bound through the University of Regina Printing Services Department so that they are bound in the U of R standard binding and colours.
- This must be done within the same semester the student receives Library approval of their thesis or the following charges will be applied to their student account
- The degree programs in clinical psychology offered in the department are based on a scientist-practitioner model of training and emphasize clinical, research, and professional skills development. The MA program in clinical psychology is intended to provide students with a solid grasp of basic academic and practical skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History, Theory and System in Psychology
- Research Design and Methodology in Psychology
- Applied Multivariate Statistics
- Psychological Measurement
- Advanced Experimental Psychology
- Experimental Design and Analysis of Variance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology View 97 other Masters in Psychology in Canada
- A four-year bachelor’s degree for entrance to a master’s program
- International applicants should consult the website regarding acceptable standards for admission, and are encouraged to submit the results of the Graduate Record Exam (GRE), especially the score for the subject test in the discipline being sought. English Proficiency Tests
- A completed on-line Application Form
- Reference Forms
- A Resume and Personal Statement of Interest outlining one’s purpose in applying to graduate studies.
- Fee: A non-refundable fee of $100 (Cdn funds) for ALL domestic and international applicants (subject to change) is to be paid on-line with the on-line application.
- Test Scores
International1528 CAD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1528 CAD per credit during 12 months.
National336 CAD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 336 CAD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Regina
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.