Energy core courses respond to the significant changes in the industry due to growing demand for energy, sustainable development and green transition across the world. Courses also focus on specific skills in energy fundamentals, technologies, industries and markets, policies and strategies, addressing the challenges of investments and technological solutions.
Through the Master in Executive Management in Energy at BI Norwegian Business School , you will profit from interactive learning processes and discussions on campus and online. You will also participate in a consultancy project, a practical team work exploring real-life business challenges. The project work is supervised by a professor as well as a representative from the company you are analysing.
Five modules will transport you from an overview of the energy market to the key challenges of the future of the industry:
- The global context and challenges of the industry, such as the digital impact and the green transition.
- Techno-economic aspects of the energy industry, business economics and strategic decision making in the oil, gas and power sectors.
- Future characteristics of the industry. You will learn to master the digital revolution, new business models and the corresponding leadership approaches.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The global picture in energy
- Highlights of energy industry sectors oil & gas, electricity and other renewables
- Energy and society
- Perspectives on sustainability in energy industry
- Governance of complex energy projects
- Business economics and value creation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Energy & Power Engineering View 14 other Masters in Management Studies in Norway
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You must have completed a Bachelor’s degree, corresponding to 180 officially approved ECTS from a university or equivalent qualification. Candidates who do not meet this requirement but have substantial, international work experience may be considered in certain cases.
- You must be 25 years of age or older.
- Minimum 4 years of full time work experience.
- Two letters of recommendation, where at least one refers to the applicant's performance in a work situation.
Applicants may be requested to submit a GMAT score if the information supplied is deemed inadequate for assessment.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20247 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30371 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA20247 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30371 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
- Tuition fee: 315 000 NOK.
Living costs for Oslo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.