Management program HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management will equip you with the necessary tools to navigate and excel in the fast-changing, increasingly digital and ever more globalized world of the future. We invite you to join our exclusive, tight-knit, international community with an innovative, success-driven and entrepreneurial mindset!
Your learning experience at HHL goes far beyond sitting in the classroom and discussing theories. You will have the opportunity to put your skills to the test, going into the field to gain practical experience, challenging your perspectives, taking risks and daring to fail and coming out stronger for it. Through a range of modalities, HHL’s Master in Management students can interact and work with prominent companies and innovative startups, including Allianz, Bosch, Coca-Cola, Henkel, Daimler, Mister Spex and many more!
McKinsey & Company, Boston Consulting Group, Bain & Company, HSBC, Deutsche Bank, Dr. Oetker, Roland Berger or Amazon: Countless renowned companies frequently recruit on our campus. Our Master in Management program will launch your career towards new horizons: job offers start pouring in even before graduation! With an average starting salary of EUR 69,000, your investment in our Master in Management program will definitely pay off!
More informationVisit official programme website
- Business Administration & Economics:
- Entrepreneurship & Disruption
- Leadership & Reflection
- Strategic Management
- Financial Decision Making
- Transformation Management
- Digital Entrepreneurship
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 173 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or other business-related programs, e.g. Business Informatics, Business Psychology, Business Law, Economics, Industrial Engineering etc. (with a minimum of 180 credits, of which 40 – 60 credits in business-related subjects)
- A GMAT (GRE) score of 600 or higher
- A minimum TOEFL score of 90 (or IELTS of 7.0) or a Bachelor degree completed in English
- 3 or more months of professional experience by the program’s start date
- At least A1 certified proficiency in a living language other than English or mother tongue
- Copy of your high-school degree (Abitur)
- Copy of your Bachelor degree or current transcript
- Updated and complete curriculum vitae
- One page motivational letter outlining why you should be admitted to HHL’s M.Sc. program
- Letter(s) from employer(s) stating three or more months of professional employment
- Two letters of recommendation from academic and/or professional references
International15428 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 21 months.
EU/EEA15428 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.