The MSc(RS) degree in Rehabilitation Science, offered by the McMaster University, contains 2 options: 1) A course-based option to advance the scientific knowledge, clinical reasoning, applied research skills development with a broad appreciation of the concepts of clinical measurement, and integrated evidence-based rehabilitation practice for rehabilitation and health care practitioners; and 2) A thesis option with a research focus on advancing the rehabilitation science field. Students develop knowledge and appraisal skills relevant to Rehabilitation Science and apply theory, research design, and analysis methods.
Leadership, evidence-based practice and applied allied health research skill development; Orthopaedic Musculoskeletal-Manipulative Physiotherapy specialization; OR Best practice and knowledge translation; Childhood Disability (and Participation); Functional health with aging or chronic disease; Neuromusculoskeletal function and mobility (work, ability and participation)
More informationVisit official programme website
- Evaluating Sources of Evidence
- Measurement in Rehabilitation
- Introduction to Qualitative Research
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Academic Research Integrity and Ethics
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Psychology Health Sciences View 3 other Masters in Social Work in Canada
- Honours Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- B+ (B- for Engineering) minimum average, based on a full year equivalent of final year courses (3rd/4th level) relevant to the program
- Each program may set additional/higher requirements
- Degrees and grades from foreign universities are evaluated for their equivalency to McMaster’s
- Departments or programs may establish additional requirements, such as scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Admission is competitive: meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission
- The admission decision is not subject to appeal
- Applicants who do not meet the above mentioned requirements, should consult the Graduate Calendar to determine the requirements for exceptional cases
International7708 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3854 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National3082 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1541 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.