This online course-based program is a result of the partnership between the DeGroote School of Business and the Faculty of Health Sciences. It provides regulated health professionals with the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to excel as a middle or senior manager within both the public and private spheres of Canada's healthcare sector.
The master degree program in Health Management is offered by the McMaster University. Although it is an online program, there are two on-site residencies lasting 3 days where students will meet their colleagues and faculty alike. Upon completion of these program, graduates will gain advanced standing towards Certified Health Executive (CHE) designation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economic Evaluation in Healthcare
- Strategic Writing for Healthcare Professional
- Knowledge Translation in Healthcare Practice and Management
- Quality and Safety in Healthcare
- Health Management Independent Experiential Study
- Health Systems and Policy Analysis
- 12 months
- 32 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Management View 4 other Masters in Health Management in Canada
- Regulated health professional (evidence of active registration in the applicant’s professional affiliation in his/her own province/country).
- Non-regulated health professional candidates will be considered if they have a minimum of 12 months working experience within the healthcare system as a healthcare professional OR supervisory experience of regulated health professionals.
- Graduation with a minimum of a B+ average from a 4-year health professional program.
- One academic and two clinical/work place related references.
- Written application outlining career plans, research interests and suitability for the Master of Health Management Program.
International5680 CAD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5680 CAD per module and a duration of 12 months.
National2506 CAD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2506 CAD per module and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.