Through pedagogical laboratories, case studies, projects and a master’s thesis, you will get hands-on experience, and you will become acquainted with the cutting edge methods used in relevant fields.
You will undertake numerous integrated projects, which will allow you to conceive, model, achieve and validate experimental systems, prototypes and devices.
Your future job
Mechanical engineers are present in all industrial sectors: the chemical industry, pharmaceutical and food industries, electronics and telecommunications industries, metallurgy, aeronautics, construction and engineering, large scale distribution, banking and consulting services, nanotechnologies and medical technologies, etc.
They play a role as researchers and developers, are responsible for production or management and hold jobs in marketing and sales (of advanced technological products).We find civil engnieers in departments of finance, information technology, training or quality control, the public sector, higher education, or in the Ministry of equipment and transportation. (www.fabi.com)
This Master in Mechanical Engineering from Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL) offers you:
- A versatile education in fields related to mechanical engineering;
- A vast choice of majors directly related to the latest research advances in the field;
- Pedagogy that links theory and practice: labs, projects, case studies, etc.;
- Advanced learning of numerical methods and their applications;
- The opportunity to undertake an internship in the industrial sector;
- The possibility of completing a portion of your coursework abroad (in Europe or elsewhere in the world)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Numerical analysis of civil engineering structures
- Advanced Numerical Methods
- Gasdynamics and reacting flows
- Aerospace dynamics
- Calculation of planar structures
- Numerical methods in fluid mechanics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 53 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 1. an undergraduate (first-cycle) degree in the same field of study;
- 2. the same Master’s (second-cycle) degree, but with a different specialization (focus);
- 3. a long-cycle undergraduate or Master’s degree, in accordance with a decision by the academic authorities and subject to the additional requirements that they lay down;
- 4. a degree comparable to those mentioned above, awarded by a higher education institution, within or outside the French Community of Belgium, in accordance with a decision by the academic authorities and subject to the additional requirements that they lay down;
- 5. a short-cycle undergraduate degree, in accordance with a decision by the Government or the academic authorities
- 6. a degree obtained abroad and deemed equivalent to those mentioned above, in accordance with this Decree, a European directive, an international convention or other legislation, subject to the same requirements.
International4175 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4175 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA835 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 835 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Louvain-la-Neuve
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.