This Mechanical Engineering program from Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL) is designed for students that have solid skills in the field of mechanics, envisage a career in the industrial sector where they will play a role in design and research or in the organization and oversight of production, wish to use their skills in the following fields: aeronautics, the spatial industry, energy, the metallurgical or plastics industry, the automotive industry, biomechanics and seek a programme that will allow them to master scientific, technological and human problems that are linked to the field of mechanics.
Civil engineers are present in all industrial sectors: the chemical industry, pharmaceutical and food industries, electronics and telecommunications industries, metallurgy, aeronautics, construction and engineering, large scale distribution, banking and consulting services, nanotechnologies and medical technologies, etc.They play a role as researchers and developers, are responsible for production or management and hold jobs in marketing and sales (of advanced technological products).
More informationVisit official programme website
- Machine design
- Industrial automation
- Dynamics of elastic systems
- Fluid mechanics and transfer
- Thermal cycles
- Internal combustion engines
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 15 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A printed copy of the application form and which contains the data completed on the online form.
- Two ID card size photos to be pasted on the pages of the application form, in the places provided for this purpose.
- A recent nationality certificate or a photocopy of your passport or a photocopy of your national identity card.
- Copies of diplomas and marks relating to each academic year (successful or unsuccessful) and a certificate certifying the total number of credits of the followed course and the number of credits if those are in use in your country.
- Various activities undertaken (work, unemployment, language course, language course, travel, ...): proof of employment
- A detailed curriculum vitae, dated and signed.
International4175 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4175 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA835 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 835 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.