By the end of the Master in Electro-mechanical Engineering from Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL), students will be able to keep up with technical developments and adapt themselves to the needs of the job market.
This Master’s degree offers:
- General knowledge of electro-mechanics based on research;
- The mastery of mathematical and physical methods used in electricity and mechanics;
- An interdisciplinary approach to problem solving with particular emphasis placed on interface problems;
- Pedagogy centred on project-based learning;
- The possibility of testing your knowledge in the job market thanks to internships in the industrial sector
- Design and Architecture of analog electronic systems
- Advanced Transistors
- Synthesis of digital integrated circuits
- Design of RF and microwave communication circuits
- Modeling and implementation of analog and mixed analog/digital circuits and systems on chip
- Synthesis of analog integrated circuits
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Mechanical Engineering View 16 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 1. an undergraduate (first-cycle) degree in the same field of study;
- 2. the same Master’s (second-cycle) degree, but with a different specialization (focus);
- 3. a long-cycle undergraduate or Master’s degree, in accordance with a decision by the academic authorities and subject to the additional requirements that they lay down;
- 4. a degree comparable to those mentioned above, awarded by a higher education institution, within or outside the French Community of Belgium, in accordance with a decision by the academic authorities and subject to the additional requirements that they lay down;
- 5. a short-cycle undergraduate degree, in accordance with a decision by the Government or the academic authorities
- 6. a degree obtained abroad and deemed equivalent to those mentioned above, in accordance with this Decree, a European directive, an international convention or other legislation, subject to the same requirements.
International2505 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2505 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA835 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 835 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Louvain-la-Neuve
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.