It develops your abilities to:
This Master in Management from Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL) also offers different unique opportunities that will add value to your curriculum:
- by taking a quadrimester course at one of the 145 partner universities;
- by participating in the "CEMS" selection programme with a view to obtaining, in addition, the Master in International Management (CEMS) diploma, exclusive in Belgium;
- by participating in the "IB" selection programme (exchange stay in a partner university and a 6-month internship in a company outside the European Union);
- by doing a double degree organized with one of the 7 prestigious partner universities;
- by integrating specialization in "entrepreneurship" (CPME training);
- by specializing in finance thanks to Track Financial Management giving the final double-diploma LSM and ICHEC;
- by becoming an expert in digital marketing;
- by completing a double master's degree in management and law (specific conditions);
- by following a major and an option in your chosen field in order to become an expert in the field.
Your future job
Position of responsibility in the management and management of companies in which you will be able to put into practice your capacity to undertake, to transform initiatives into economic realities, to organize these activities and ensure their continuity, to find the necessary resources and to combine them in an adequate way.
Our graduates are present in the highest management positions of companies as well as in consultancy, audit, banking, industry (production and operations management) or environmental management.
During this Master, you will develop the skills necessary to master the complex and varied challenges companies face in the knowledge economy. You:
- learn how to model and formalize management problems and situations;
- integrate technological processes and master their application in the industrial world;
- strengthen your language skills by taking part of the English courses.
The Master 120 will be composed of:
- professional focus courses (or research focus courses for those wishing to prepare for a doctorate) in the management disciplines (finance, marketing, strategy,...) as well as seminars;
- a major, composed of 6 courses, to be chosen among the major fields of management;
- an exchange quadrimester (highly recommended but not compulsory) or a quadrimester of 6 courses including a language course, an option of 3 courses,...;
- an internship;
- a master's thesis.
Programme StructureCourses include
- Final Master's Thesis
- Master's Thesis Seminar
- Internship and familiarization seminar to the world of work
- Regenerative Economy
- Social and Sustainable Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Management of Start ups
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesManagement Studies Master in Management (MIM) View 7 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in Belgium
- 1. an undergraduate (first-cycle) degree in the same field of study;
- 2. the same Master’s (second-cycle) degree, but with a different specialization (focus);
- 3. a long-cycle undergraduate or Master’s degree, in accordance with a decision by the academic authorities and subject to the additional requirements that they lay down;
- 4. a degree comparable to those mentioned above, awarded by a higher education institution, within or outside the French Community of Belgium, in accordance with a decision by the academic authorities and subject to the additional requirements that they lay down;
- 5. a short-cycle undergraduate degree, in accordance with a decision by the Government or the academic authorities
- 6. a degree obtained abroad and deemed equivalent to those mentioned above, in accordance with this Decree, a European directive, an international convention or other legislation, subject to the same requirements.
International4175 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4175 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA835 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 835 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Louvain-la-Neuve
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Several mechanisms may help reduce the cost of getting an education:
- French Community of Belgium study grants
- Limited income and social discount fee
- Three children at UCL
- Child of UCL staff
- Doctoral or advanced master’s degree discount
- UCL financial aid
- Reduced rent
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.