The Management program from Wilfrid Laurier University is located in the Lazaridis School of Business and Economics, which is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business – the highest standard of achievement for business schools in the world.
Choose between one of our three fields: Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management (OB/HRM), Marketing, or Supply Chain Management (SCM).
This program is normally completed in one year (three consecutive terms). You’ll select either the OB/HRM, Marketing or SCM field. You’ll also complete a major research paper.
The graduates have gone on to work in industry within their respective fields, or pursue further academic studies at the PhD level. Examples of jobs held by our graduates include:
- manager, business analytics
- bilingual resource manager
- supply chain analyst
- business development consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The 11 faculty in OB/HRM are researching a wide range of topics, including: aggression, diversity, emotions, ethics, fairness, leaderships, power, performance management and personality.
- The 11 Marketing faculty are conducting research in consumer behaviour, innovation, marketing strategy, brand management, services marketing, as well as marketing analytics and data modelling.
- The 13 SCM faculty are researching topics such as sustainable and closed-loop supply chain management, manufacturing planning and control systems, information technology, inventory theory, operations management, innovation propagation in supply chains, logistics and transportation, and stochastic inventory systems.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications will be considered until the program is full.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 164 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
- For the OB/HRM field, you need an undergraduate (honours) degree in business, or other field relating to OB/HRM such as psychology or sociology.
- For the Marketing field, you need an undergraduate (honours) degree in business/commerce, or other field relating to Marketing such as psychology, economics or sociology.
- For the SCM field, you need an undergraduate degree (honours) in science, engineering, mathematics, business, economics or a related field.
- A minimum B+ average in your undergraduate studies.
- Proficiency in English.
- Applications are reviewed by the graduate program committee, which considers all prior university grades, statement of interest, an academic writing sample, and letters of reference.
International13770 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6885 CAD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National5246 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2623 CAD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Tuition per term
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.