The Green Economy and Sustainability program offered by the University of Ferrara offers dedicated teaching in the advanced core areas of environmental economics, environmental law, econometrics and research methods, with the opportunity to choose from an interesting portfolio of optional courses.
The main topics of Green economy and sustainability are eco-innovation, green economy and sustainable development. Challenging eco-policy issues - from both national and international perspectives - are studied as well.
Graduates with Master in Green Economy and Sustainability from the University of Ferrara will:
- gain interdisciplinary abilities
- be able to address issues related to green economy and sustainable development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic control and performance management
- Governance and accounting of SMEs
- Quantitative methods for economics and business
- Econometric methods and models
- Theory of the firm and of the markets
- Industrial policy and sustainability
- Organizational behavior and human resource management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSustainable Energy Ecology View 6 other Masters in Sustainable Energy in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Fill and send the application form
- The bachelor's degree should include subject in the main fields of Economics and Management Studies: Business & Economics subject area disciplines (30 ECTS), Legal area disciplines (15 ECTS), Mathematics & Statistics area disciplines (15 ECTS)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.