The Physics programme at the University of Trento provides students a solid grounding in all aspects of Modern Physics, both theoretical and experimental, along with an excellent grasp of the scientific method in research with a view to the most recent developments of scientific research and technology.
The Master’s degree programme in Physics focuses in introducing cutting-edge research as well as teaching and developing the careers of the next generation of physicists.
Students who have graduated with a MSc in Physics have received a specific training in problem solving techniques and developed their familiarity with sophisticated experimental and computational tools, which make them competitive in a wide range of sectors of the labour market, e.g. finance, informatics, medicine, politics and public administration.
The Master’s degree programme in Physics also provides the necessary training and knowledge to undertake any PhDs in Physics or in any Physics-related subjects, for those thinking of pursuing an academic or research career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biological and Medical Physics
- Disordered Systems and Nanomaterials
- Experiment Design and Implementation
- Condensed Matter and Quantum Gases
- Theory of Fundamental Interactions and Cosmology
- Theoretical and Computational Nuclear Physics and Related Areas
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
• February for non-EU citizens living outside Italy
• From June to November: rolling admission for EU citizens and non-EU citizens regularly living in Italy
DisciplinesPhysics View 15 other Masters in Physics in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree in Physics or in any Physics-related field; English language qualification
- coherence between applicant’s previous studies and the academic objectives of the Master’s degree programme; academic curriculum; statement of purpose; higher English language level;interview via Skype
International4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4500 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
National3400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3400 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
• EU: 340€-3.400€ (based on income/merit)
• Non-EU: 1.000€-6.500€ (based on merit)
• Income/merit based scholarships and tuition waivers are available
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.