We will help you develop into a critical, efficient and reflective practitioner with the capabilities required for membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
We have been successfully delivering personnel and HR programmes for more than 40 years and the quality of our provision has been recognised by the CIPD and the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education. Many large employers in the region have supported their employees to undertake this course, including Leeds City Council, Leeds NHS Trust, the Canal Trust and Wm Morrisons Supermarkets PLC.
This Human Resource Management master degree at Leeds Beckett University will provide excellent opportunities to progress your career. The CIPD qualification is required for nearly all UK-based HR jobs. While studying your course, you will be able to join the CIPD as a student member, providing you with access to the professional body’s resources and support. You will graduate with the knowledge required for professional membership of the CIPD at either associate, chartered member or chartered fellow level.
- Human resource manager
- Head of human resources
- Personnel manager
- Performance consultant
Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing Skills for Professional Practice
- MAHRM Dissertation Project
- Strategic Context of Human Resource Management
- Leading, Managing & Developing People
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 262 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree, CIPD level 5 diploma in HRM and evidence of appropriate work experience, or significant understanding of and practice in human resource management.
- All suitable candidates who meet the entry requirements will be interviewed and required to attend a pre-course induction session.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP per year during 12 months.
- PT UK: £833 for each 20 credit point module
- Part-time rates for international students are not automatically displayed as there are specific visa requirements which generally limit students to study in the UK on a full-time basis.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.