The curriculum is state-of-the-art and thoroughly international with a laser-sharp focus on quality, creativity and relevance.
The Master of Business Administration at the CIIM - Cyprus International Institute of Management does more than develop managers, business professionals and entrepreneurs with practical hard and soft skills and a can-do attitude; CIIM MBA is a set of life-changing and opportunity-creating experiences and connections. It is nationally accredited by DI.PA.E. and KYSATS and internationally by EFMD/EPAS.
MBA Programme Learning Outcomes
- Communicate using a variety of advanced communication skills essential in contemporary business environments.
- Recognize the legal and ethical responsibilities as professionals and members of society.
- Collect, analyze and interpret empirical data and academic research using appropriate qualitative and quantitative methods to aid them in the decision making process.
- Analyze in depth the impact of political, socioeconomic, technological and environmental trends, in a global context.
- Employ cutting-edge techniques of marketing and strategy necessary for an organization to compete in a complex, uncertain, and volatile business environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative & Qualitative Methods
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 26 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Cyprus
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited programme
- Proficiency in English (graduation from an English speaking institution, TOEFL, IELTS or similar standardised test)
- Successful personal interview
- Work experience recommended
International10720 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16080 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA10720 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16080 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.