If you're a current ACCA student, you can gain a master's degree alongside your professional qualification. If you've already completed your professional exams, boost your qualification cost-effectively with our prestigious master's degree.
This programme covers strategic financial issues that are important for financial officers, managers, managers and analysts involved with finance-related activities. Gain an understanding of key issues and applied methodologies relating to strategic management accounting and evaluating risk.
There are two pathways to achieve the master’s degree, depending on which entrance requirements you meet.
The Professional Accountancy programme from University of London enables you to combine your professional qualifications with a world-class academic degree that will prepare you for the next step in your career.
Providing global access to a prestigious master’s qualification as part of ACCA’s professional qualification will offer our students and members the opportunity to enhance their employability even further.
Alan Hatfield, Executive Director – Strategy and Development, ACCA
Continuing Professional Development
One hour of learning equates to one CPD unit. Your studies could easily provide your full 40 units for one year. You can even carry forward 21 units to the next year.
What do employers think of our graduates?
In some countries, qualifications earned by distance and flexible learning may not be recognised by certain authorities or regulators for the purposes of public sector employment or further study. We advise you to explore the local recognition status before you register, even if you plan to receive support from a local teaching institution.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Strategic financial management
- Strategic performance management
- Strategic financial project
- Global issues for the finance professional
- Strategic financial project
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 215 other Masters in Accounting in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- PGCert: you must be a current ACCA student with passes in all nine Applied Knowledge and Applied Skills papers.
- Pathway 1: you must be a current ACCA student with passes in all nine Applied Knowledge and Applied Skills papers and the two Strategic Professional Essentials (SBL and SBR).
- Pathway 2: you must be a current ACCA Member or Affiliate, with passes in all nine Applied Knowledge and Applied Skills papers, the two Strategic Professional Essentials (SBL and SBR) and two Strategic Professional options from AFM, APM, ATX and AAA.
International4225 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4225 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
EU/EEA3164 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3164 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
- PGCert (two modules, web supported, Band A): £2950
- MSc (Pathway 1, web-supported, Band A): £4225
- MSc (Pathway 2, institution-supported Band B): £3164
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.