We offer a master degree in Automation and Robotics at TU Dortmund University. The first study term comprises basic subjects, intended to install a high common knowledge level for all students which may have their roots in different parts of Engineering.
The next two terms are dedicated to eligible subjects which each student may select in favor of own interests and toward the selection of a major in the framework of the module structure of the course: Robotics or Process Automation.
- Each major makes some modules mandatory while the others can be used a supplementary.
- A variety of lab courses and experiments conducted as part of the lecture classes enrich the education and offer plenty of opportunities to get into touch with cutting edge technologies.
- A major asset in tehh second year of studies is the so called project group which makes the successful team building of group members a must to reach the ambitious goals of these small scale research and engineering projects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics
- Control Theory and Applications
- Computer Systems
- Fundamentals of Robotics
- Scientific Programming in Matlab
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAutomotive Engineering Robotics Artificial Intelligence View 12 other Masters in Automotive Engineering in Germany
- You must hold a bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (engineering, natural sciences or computer sciences) which has relevance as prerequisites for goals of Automation & Robotics.
- Your study performance must meet the required grad as being define in the current version of our master examination order (MPO).
- Your English proficiency must be on level C1 or better in the European reference framework. As examples this would relate to IELTS 7 or TOEFL ibt 95. As a substitute for such a test other language certificates may be submitted and will be assessed on an individual basis. It is however mandatory to have passed an examination to prove such a proficiency.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- In Germany all public universities are free of tuition fees. However, students are requested to pay a social contribution fee.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.