Taiwan, with its geographical location, vast differences in elevation and great variations in the surrounding sea depth, has great wealth in both terrestrial and marine natural resources. Natural Products would be of tremendous benefit to the health sciences if these treasures from nature can be studied and examined scientifically.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Special Topics in Development of Natural Products
- Special Topics on Life Pharmacy
- Special Topics on Organic Chemistry
- Special Topics on Biotechniques of Natural Products
- Special Topics on Pharmaceutical Therapy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPharmacy Complementary & Alternative Medicine
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in related medical, life or natural sciences from a local or foreign university which is recognized by M.O.E. and verified by R.O.C. representative office.
- Applicants must have taken a minimum of 10 credits (160 hours) in General Biology, Biochemistry, or Life Science related courses.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must provide official proof of English proficiency. Acceptable tests of English Language Proficiency include TOEFL ITP, CBT, iBT, IELTS or TOEIC. Official scores must be taken no more than two years prior to submission of the application.
International3188 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1594 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National3188 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1594 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
- 48.000 TWD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.