The University has worked closely with professional sports clubs, health institutes and hospitals, and is responsible for providing a better medical service to southern Taiwan.
The Sports Medicine course at Kaohsiung Medical University has an important role in merging the various medical disciplines to create a first class teaching, research and clinical environment for health promotion in Taiwan.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Special Topics in Sports Biomechanics
- Special Topics in Exercise Physiology
- Evidence Based Medicine in Sports Injury
- Special Topics in Muscular Physiology
- Special Topics in Geriatric Exercise Prescription
- Special Topics in Athletic Training
- Special Topics in Gait Analysis
- Special Topics in Human Motion Analysis
- Medical Mathematics
- Medical Computer Programming
- Kinetics in Body Segments
- Exercise and Health Study
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree from a local or foreign university which is recognized by M.O.E. and verified by R.O.C. representative office.
- Good standing in academic achievement
International3372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1686 USD per semester during 12 months.
National3372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1686 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Kaohsiung City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.