We endeavor to provide students with theoretical constructs and practical experience in financial services and other business sectors. The Accounting courses offered by Yuan Ze University are designed to develop students’ understanding of contemporary business topics across all key business sectors. Students are offered a variety of internship opportunities in public practice and industries.
We are one of a few business schools in Taiwan that have rich financial databases. We also provide scholarships to encourage students to take internationally recognized certification examinations and collaborate with industries to offer internship positions.
- Our students will demonstrate complex problem solving skills, supported by advanced analytical and quantitative techniques.
- Our students will be able to communicate competently and effectively in organization.
- Our students will understand the importance of behaving ethically in their professional lives, and show familiarity with the ethical dilemmas arising in their area of professional specialty.
- Our students will be able to identify real life finance or accounting issues and explain the related observations or phenomena based on financial or accounting theoretical concepts.
- Our students will be able to formulate financial or accounting strategies and policies that lead to theoretically sound and practically feasible solutions to real life issues.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The curriculum design of MS Accounting aims to prepare students for future stud and qualify professional accountant in Taiwan and other countries. The curriculum includes essential accounting courses, and follows a systematic review to incorporate future industrial development, the new compulsory subjects required by professional accountant and state examinations. We endeavor to provide more practical courses with accounting firms, and to enhance English taught courses, to fit the need of globalized and informatics era. Currently courses provided include econometrics, advanced managerial accounting, advanced auditing, financial accounting theory, empirical accounting, financial statement analysis, financial accounting and capital markets, taxation seminar, seminar on audit profession, and other business related courses.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Photocopy of diploma or provisional certificate (in English or Chinese)
- Photocopy of transcript (in English or Chinese)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Passport-size photos (taken within the last six months and against a white background)
- Official score report of an English proficiency standardized test, such as TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS/Cambridge ESOL/GEPT/CSEPT
- Official score report of a Chinese proficiency standardized test(TOCFL/HSK) (Required for the application for the admission to the Department of Chinese Linguistics and Literature)
International1632 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1632 EUR per year during 24 months.
National1632 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1632 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Taoyuan City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.