The Yuan Ze University state-of-the-art laboratories enable students to develop and practice skills relating to financial decision-making, as well as simulating and applying knowledge relating to corporate governance, portfolio management and risk control. Our goal is to produce graduates who would become elite financial professionals in the academic and/or industrial fields
Learning Goals at the Finance program
- Our students will demonstrate complex problem solving skills, supported by advanced analytical and quantitative techniques.
- Our students will be able to communicate competently and effectively in organization.
- Our students will understand the importance of behaving ethically in their professional lives, and show familiarity with the ethical dilemmas arising in their area of professional specialty.
- Our students will be able to identify real life finance or accounting issues and explain the related observations or phenomena based on financial or accounting theoretical concepts.
- Our students will be able to formulate financial or accounting strategies and policies that lead to theoretically sound and practically feasible solutions to real life issues.
All courses are offered in English, students are also required to conduct their thesis in English, too.
The MS Finance is founded with complete fundamental financial courses. In addition, we arrange a series of seminars in every semester where prominent leaders from industries, government, and academic are invited to share research and teaching experience with all faculties and students.
The main focus of curriculum design is on econometrics, financial management, investment, financial derivatives, corporate finance, quantitative method, empirical finance , microeconomics, macroeconomics, and independent studies in various finance related topics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Photocopy of diploma or provisional certificate (in English or Chinese)
- Photocopy of transcript (in English or Chinese)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Passport-size photos (taken within the last six months and against a white background)
- Official score report of an English proficiency standardized test, such as TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS/Cambridge ESOL/GEPT/CSEPT
- Official score report of a Chinese proficiency standardized test(TOCFL/HSK) (Required for the application for the admission to the Department of Chinese Linguistics and Literature)
International1632 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1632 EUR per year during 24 months.
National1632 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1632 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Taoyuan City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.