Political and Legal Thought from Queen's University builds on Queen's recognized strength in political philosophy, providing an exciting opportunity for interdisciplinary engagement with leading scholars in a lively intellectual community.
Students at Political and Legal Thought from Queen's University will:
- participate in the Political Philosophy Reading Group,
- be able to discuss important contemporary writings
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Legal Theory & Perspectives Seminar
- Legal Research & Writing Seminar
- Political Philosophy
- Thesis option
- Substantial Graduate Research Project (Mini-Thesis)
- Course-Paper option
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Law Political Science View 52 other Masters in Political Science in Canada
- Honours undergraduate degree in political science or equivalent, minimum B+ average
- Language Requirements
- Fee: $110 CDN, non-refundable
- Two academic references Transcripts
- Writing Sample
- Statement of Research (Question 3 in the departmental questions at the end of the application.)
- Curriculum Vitae (optional)
International12927 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12927 CAD per year during 12 months.
National5773 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5773 CAD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Kingston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.