Physical Therapy from Western University - Canada is dedicated to being internationally recognized for excellence, leadership and innovation in Physical Therapy education, practice and research through dedicated clinical, academic and professional partnerships.
Graduates with Physical Therapy from Western University - Canada will:
- be prepared for entry-to-practice as autonomous primary care professionals with the requisite competencies
- provide leadership and service to individuals and communities within a complex, dynamic global health care environment.
- Physical Therapy in Rehabilitation Settings
- Physical Therapy in Acute Care Settings
- Physical Therapy in Physical Therapy Clinics
- Therapeutic Modalities
- Physical Therapy in the Community
- Business & Entrepreneurship in PT
- Exercise and Activity Modification
- Professional Consolidation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Deadline admission: Early January
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Health Sciences View 301 other Masters in Health Sciences in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Four year bachelor's degree from a recognized university (minimum four academic years in length.)
- Biographical information
- Contact information
- Statement of academic intent
- Electronic transcripts from Ontario universities/colleges
- Professional background
- Referee information
- Proficiency in English Scores
- Application fee
- A sample of written work
- List of publications
International23058 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11529 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National7528 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3764 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.