The second year of Pathologists’ Assistant from Western University - Canada is composed of rotations through the hospital experience in autopsy and surgical pathology, a research project, and completing a two-month community elective.
Pathologists' Assistant program prepares highly-trained health professionals who work under the supervision of a medically-qualified pathologist providing a broad range of services in anatomical pathology.
- Human Pathology
- Functional Histology
- Infectious Diseases & Pathology
- Human Anatomy, Embryology
- Autopsy Complete/Incomplete
- Surgical Gross Anatomical Pathology Complete/Incomplete
- Pathology Research Project Complete/Incomplete
- Basics of Grossing
- Human Physiology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 140 other Masters in Human Medicine in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Four-year Bachelor's degree (science background preferred); MD, DDS or MBBS degree from an accredited university.
- A third- and fourth-year combined entrance average of 80% or greater.
- Additional Requirements
- Applicants may be invited for an interview and tour of our facilities.
- Biographical information
- Contact information
- Statement of academic intent
- Electronic transcripts from Ontario universities/colleges
- Professional background
- Referee information
- Proficiency in English Scores
- Application fee
- A sample of written work
- List of publications
International23058 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11529 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National7530 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3765 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.