Occupational Therapy from Western University - Canada combines classroom learning and group/individual study, in combination with fieldwork experiences to integrate the theoretical content and skills essential for practice.
Learning experiences extend beyond the classroom and include expert seminars and guest lectures, opportunities for international study, clinical mentoring and independent studies.
Our program prepares future occupational therapists for meaningful occupation-based practice by providing a venue of critical thinking, collaboration, a local-to-global perspective and a focus on social justice and equity.
- Occupational Analysis & Engagement: Environment and Occupation
- Engaging in Occupation: Leisure and Productivity
- Engaging in Occupation: Community and Population Level Practice
- Occupational Analysis and Engagement: Well-Being, Groups and Counselling
- Occupation Based Inquiry: Intermediate
- Interprofessional Education: Applying Research to Practice
- Fieldwork Preparation: Towards Reflection in Action (Level 3A)
- Mentorship Experience
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Health Sciences View 301 other Masters in Health Sciences in Canada
- A four-year undergraduate degree with high academic standing from a recognized university
- Applicants whose first language is not English must show evidence of their proficiency in the use of the English language, with minimum scores:
- Maximum 5000-character response to Statement of Intent questions
- Completion of a CASPer test, resulting in a competitive Z score
- Submission of all postsecondary transcripts, including a competitive sub-GPA (average sub-GPA for the most recent entering class was 3.72)
- CASPer Test
- Biographical information
- Contact information
- Statement of academic intent
- Electronic transcripts from Ontario universities/colleges
- Professional background
- Referee information
- Application fee
- A sample of written work
- List of publications
International23058 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11529 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National7528 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3764 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.