- #3 in the world for Public Health - ShanghaiRanking 2020
- #3 in Public, Environmental and Occupational Health and #4 in Infectious Diseases (US News Best Global Universities Subject Ranking 2021)
- 91% overall student satisfaction - Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey 2019-20
The need for rigorous evaluation of components of health care is increasingly recognised worldwide. An important type of evaluation is the randomised controlled clinical trial.
The Clinical Trials (Distance Learning) programme at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine will give students an understanding of trials which will equip them to work in this increasingly important field.
They are suitable both for those wishing to gain an overall understanding of trials before moving into the field, and those who have general or specialist experience in clinical trials and aim to broaden their role in the design, management, analysis and reporting of clinical trials in high-, middle- and low-income countries.
These programmes are suitable both for those wishing to gain an overall understanding of trials before moving into this field, and those who have general or specialist experience in clinical trials and aim to broaden their role in the design, management, analysis and reporting of clinical trials.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Clinical Trials
- Basic Statistics for Clinical
- Clinical Trials in Practice
- Reporting and Reviewing Clinical Trials
- Protocol Development
- Trial Designs
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Postgraduate Certificate – 60 credits
- Postgraduate Diploma – 120 credits
- MSc – 180 credits
DisciplinesProject Management Health Sciences View 1250 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
All applicants are required to have:
- either a first or second class honours degree, or the equivalent, from a university or other institution acceptable to the University of London, in a subject appropriate to the course; or
- an appropriate professional or technical qualification, together with at least three years’ relevant experience, which satisfies the University as a qualification equivalent to a second class honours degree. All applications in this category will be considered on an individual basis
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14520 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14520 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA14520 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14520 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Postgraduate Diploma: £11,500
- Postgraduate Certificate: £8,500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.