Master’s degrees can also lead to other professional programs such as medicine and physical therapy, or provide specialization and enhanced marketing, and related government fields.
The Kinesiology program is offered by the University of Western Ontario.
Master's programs in the School of Kinesiology are offered across four different fields of study that draw upon the expertise of the School's world-class researchers. Students have the option of pursuing research-based degrees, or combining course work with an experiential learning component to reach their academic goals.
- Psychological Basis
- Sociocultural Studies
- Integrative Biosciences
- Management and Leadership
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureFields of Research
- Integrative Bioscience in Kinesiology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Sports Sciences View 22 other Masters in Sports Sciences in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Graduation in Honours Kinesiology or equivalent with a first or high second class standing over the final two years or graduation from an accredited university with an equivalent degree and standing.
- Graduation in other related fields with a first or high second class standing over the final two years and completion of any deficiencies that may be determined by the Kinesiology Graduate Affairs Committee.
International12164 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6082 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National4240 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2120 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.