Clinical Medical Biophysics from Western University - Canada is for students who plan to apply to Medical Physics residency programs but have not completed a CAMPEP-accredited graduate program.
Graduates with Clinical Medical Biophysics from Western University - Canada will:
- be socially responsible leaders in the advancement of human health locally, regionally and globally.
- examine the underlying mechanisms of development and aging and how it is influenced by genetics and environment
- Medical imaging
- Radiological physics
- Practice and quality assurance
- Practical radiotherapy physics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhysics Human Medicine Genetics View 55 other Masters in Physics in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A four-year degree from an accredited institution.
- A four-year undergraduate degree in physics, engineering, or an undergraduate minor in physics. The minor is defined by completing at least three upper level traditional physics courses. All applications are adjudicated by the CAMPEP Program Director.
- Consideration will be given to applicants with a minimum of 78% average, however, preference will be given to applicants with a minimum of an A- or 80% average (based on the last two years of study).
- Biographical information
- Contact information
- Statement of academic intent
- Electronic transcripts from Ontario universities/colleges
- Professional background
- Referee information
- Proficiency in English Scores
- Application fee
- A sample of written work
- List of publications
International21116 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10558 CAD per semester during 12 months.
National7528 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3764 CAD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.