Healthcare Quality from Queen's University consists of eight (8) courses, including a supervised project. Participants will have two (2) mandatory, one-week intensive sessions each year in July or August; the remainder of the program will be a combination of synchronous and asynchronous study using interactive online videoconferencing.
Students at Healthcare Quality from Queen's University will:
- Promote, innovate and disseminate, in theory and methods, the discipline of Quality, Risk and Safety in Healthcare.
- Engage in research that will enhance quality improvement, risk reduction and promote safety within the healthcare system.
- Systemically examine, evaluate and measure and apply current tools and approaches for system improvements.
- Assume leadership roles in their organizations to ensure the patient safety mandate is fulfilled.
- Practice health care safely in the 21st century with the competencies outlined by Canadian Patient Safety Institute (CPSI) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Practice in an interdisciplinary environment understanding perspectives of other disciplines and incorporating patient perspectives on quality and safety, and have the capacity to move beyond their immediate local environment to inspire change at the policy level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quality, Risk and Safety
- Process Improvement in Healthcare
- Research and Evaluation Methods to Assess Quality, Risk & Safety
- Law, Risk and Healthcare
- Organizational Behaviour in Healthcare
- Human Factors in Healthcare
- International Perspectives on Policy, Economics, and Quality Healthcare
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences Health Informatics View 31 other Masters in Health Sciences in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Biographical Form
- Transcripts and Test Results
- Statement of interest
International24302 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24302 CAD per year during 24 months.
National13568 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13568 CAD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.