The Technology Management program offered by National Taiwan University of Science and Technology focuses on three disciplines: high-tech business management, technology law as well as innovation and entrepreneurship. This program focuses on helping managers and engineers-turned-managers to make appropriate use of current and future technological resources.
Our program from National Taiwan University of Science and Technology is designed to enable students to:
- Grasp the basic skills of technology management and practice these skills in high-tech industries.
- Understand the legal theories associated with high-tech business management and entrepreneurial business development.
- Think innovatively as an entrepreneur and to create value for stakeholders and society.
Our graduates started their business field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management of Technology & Innovation
- Technology Marketing
- Social Network Analysis and Managerial Applications
- Social Science Methodology
- International Business and Innovation Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Original Diploma
- Original transcript
- Curriculum Vitae
- Study plan (500 words)
- 1 Recommendation letter
- Research outcome or publications
- Past employment
Living costs for Taipei
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.