Queen’s University encourages applicants from all disciplinary backgrounds to identify an area of research interest and contact faculty members as part of the application process. Let us know if you have spoken to a Faculty member so we can circulate your application documents.
Environmental Studies graduates have entered careers in Academia and Professional Practice in Government and Non-government areas such as:
- Environmental Protection – water quality
- Conservation & Preservation of Natural Resources- Forestry, Energy, Natural Resources Management
- Environmental Sustainability – Education, Communication & Public Awareness, Sustainable Development Management, Policy & Legislation
More informationVisit official programme website
- Methodological and Conceptual Basis for Environmental Studies
- Global Environmental Problems: Issues in Sustainability
- Directed Studies
- Special Topics
- Seminar in Environmental Studies
- Course in Research Ethics
- Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Environmental Economics & Policy Environmental Sciences View 17 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in Canada
- A complete application must include official, up-to-date transcripts for all current and previous study the applicant has listed in the Academic Background section of the application.
- Transcripts in languages other than English or French must be accompanied by an English or French translation provided by the institution issuing the transcript.
- For applicants to research programs, two current academic recommendations are required from professors under whom the applicant has recently studied.
- Two Professional letters of recommendation can be submitted in support of applications to professional graduate programs.
- Proficiency in English is a prerequisite for admission
International12927 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12927 CAD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National5773 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5773 CAD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.