Chemical Engineering from Queen's University offers opportunities to collaborate with scientists in the Human Mobility Research Centre and Computational Science and Engineering, as well as with co-supervising faculty in other departments. Several students from our department have visited international research laboratories including those in France, Switzerland and the Netherlands.
In addition to academic and industrial research careers, our graduates find employment in the public sector, the private sector, consulting, sales, and marketing, and in industry including finance, petroleum, pharmaceuticals and manufacturing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biochemical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Macro-molecular Processes and Products
- Tissue engineering.
- Process Systems Engineering
- Fuel Cells
- Microfluidics & Biosensors: Electrokinetics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Application Deadline: We have a constant intake so there is no set deadline for application.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Materials Science & Engineering Chemistry View 71 other Masters in Chemistry in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For international students, if required, a TOEFL total score of at least 580 (paper-based) or TOEFL iBT minimum scores of: writing (24/30); speaking (22/30); reading (22/30); listening (20/30), for a total of 88/120. Applicants must have the minimum score in each test as well as the minimum overall score.
- Upper Class standing in an undergraduate program (We accept candidates from programs other than engineering.)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Application Fee
- Language Requirements
International19492 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19492 CAD per year during 12 months.
National8093 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8093 CAD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Kingston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.