This Anatomical Sciences program from Queen's University is structured around three pillars of competency (content, pedagogy, inquiry) and designed to educate students in the art of teaching and designing curricula in Anatomical Sciences.
Graduates of our M.Sc. Anatomical Sciences program have pursued careers at both Canadian and foreign colleges and universities as health services education co-ordinators or have gone on to further their education as medical students or Ph.D. students.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Teaching and Learning
- Advanced Gross Anatomy
- Advanced Topics in Embryology
- Advanced Topics in Neuroanatomy
- Independent Studies in Anatomy and Cell Biology/Pedagogy
- Embalming Techniques
- Freeze Drying Techniques
- Electronic Media
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences Health Informatics View 121 other Masters in Human Medicine in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A complete application must include official, up-to-date transcripts for all current and previous study the applicant has listed in the Academic Background section of the application.
- Transcripts in languages other than English or French must be accompanied by an English or French translation provided by the institution issuing the transcript.
- For applicants to research programs, two current academic recommendations are required from professors under whom the applicant has recently studied.
- Two Professional letters of recommendation can be submitted in support of applications to professional graduate programs.
- Proficiency in English is a prerequisite for admission
International12927 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12927 CAD per year during 16 months.
National5772 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5772 CAD per year during 16 months.
Living costs for Kingston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.