Two Partners, One Goal: Your Career
1907 must have been a momentous year. At least for management education. That year saw the founding of two institutions that today are among the most successful breeding grounds for executives in Europe: the Grande École ESSEC in Paris and the University of Mannheim. When the two institutions decided to join forces in the field of executive education in 2004, the goal was clear: The two heavyweights aimed to create an Executive MBA program, Business Administration - ESSEC and Mannheim offered by Mannheim Business School, with a one-of-a-kind profile that would be one of the best programs in Europe.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Economics for Managers
- Corporate Strategy
- Marketing Management
- Operations/Supply Chain Strategy
- Strategic Leadership
- Talent Management
- Business Ethics
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesExecutive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 88 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Germany
- A first academic degree
- At least 8 years of work experience
- Significant professional experience, including disciplinary and/or budgetary responsibilities
- Experience in an international work environment
- Excellent command of the English language (TOEFL with a minimum score of 95, IELTS with a minimum score of 7.0, or equivalent)
- The support of your employer and his or her permission to attend classes on workdays
- The motivation to invest a substantial amount of time and effort into our highly challenging but also very rewarding Executive MBA program
International16500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 49500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA16500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 49500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.