An Unparalleled Learning Opportunity
In the heart of Europe and one of the most powerful business regions worldwide, a unique MBA program combining excellence, internationality, practical orientation, and a sense of responsibility is waiting for you. Look forward to an experience full of inspiration at Germany’s best Business School.
Participants of the Business Administration program offered by Mannheim Business School have the option to complete the program either in 12 months or prolong their MBA experience by three months and use this additional term for an exchange with one of our renowned partner institutions abroad or an internship at a globally leading company.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Strategic Management
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Accounting
- Organizational Behavior & Change Management
- Operations Management
- Ethics & CSR
- Research Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 88 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Germany
Admission requirements national
- Before submitting a direct application
- Note the application period and the application deadline
- Check the entrance requirements
- Apply online
- Declare local status
- Complete all required sections and upload supporting documents
- Pay the application fee
- Check your application status
- Grade E or above in three GCE A Level (or A2)/International A Level subjects. Two AS subjects are considered to be equivalent to one AL subject. The same subject cannot be counted at both the A Level and AS Level;
- An IB Diploma for admission to first-year studies. For Advanced Standing I admission, a minimum diploma point score of 30 (out of 45) is required.
International49500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 49500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA49500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 49500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.