With The Master of Industrial Engineering at Concordia University Montréal you will have access to state-of-the-art laboratories and established research centres in a department that promotes interdisciplinary research in industrial control, computer-aided vehicle engineering, composites and computational fluid dynamics.
This program combines course work with the option to complete one or more projects. Students interested in pursuing a doctorate should apply to the MASc program instead
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Theory of Operations Research
- Advanced Operations Research
- Graph Theory with System Applications
- Logistics Network Models (*)
- Decision Models in Service Sector (*)
- Production Systems and Inventory Control
- Lean Enterprise
- Scheduling Theory
- Lean Manufacturing
- Discrete System Simulation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 52 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Canada
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent with high standing.
- Option I. Engineering Management.
- Those applicants who are currently employed as engineers must have a minimum two years full-time relevant work experience.
- Those applicants who are currently not employed must have a minimum of five years work experience as an engineer.
International13995 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 622 CAD per credit during 24 months.
National6390 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 284 CAD per credit during 24 months.
Quebec residents: $90,84 per credit.
Living costs for Montréal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.