With Human Systems Intervention (HSI) offered by Concordia University Montréal you will explore the theories behind various change approaches in order to facilitate and engage with clients as you design and implement interventions.
Collaborating with other students, you will gain a deep understanding of how individuals, teams and systems function, and will apply that knowledge to interventions for third-party organizations. Our course schedule is designed so that students can immediately put the skills they acquire to use in the workplace.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Group Process Intervention
- Learning and Individual Change Processes
- Research Methods
- Consultation Methods
- Philosophy and Ethics of Intervention
- Facilitating Individual and Group Learning Processes
- Coaching Interventions and Processes
- Open Systems Theory
- Special Topics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Organisational Behaviour Corporate Social Responsibility View 214 other Masters in Management Studies in Canada
- Minimum two years of full-time work experience.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum B average or a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.00.
- A clearly delineated career intention concerning the development of intervention expertise for a particular domain of professional practice.
- Capacity to undertake all core courses of the first year in the scheduled sequence of the program.
International13995 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 622 CAD per credit during 24 months.
National6390 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 284 CAD per credit during 24 months.
Quebec residents: $90,84 per credit.
Living costs for Montréal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.