With The MA in History program offered by Concordia University Montréal you will benefit from our long-standing affiliation with internationally-renowned research institutes such as the Centre for Oral History and Digital Storytelling and the Montreal Institute for Genocide and Human Rights Studies.
Our resources will help you develop expertise as an oral historian and multimedia storyteller, to communicate research findings in imaginative and unconventional ways and to gain experience in policy-making and public advocacy.
- Canadian History
- United States History
- Latin American and Caribbean History
- Asian History
- Middle Eastern History
- African History
- History of Genocide and Human Rights
- History of Gender and Sexuality
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory General Studies & Classics View 41 other Masters in General Studies & Classics in Canada
- Honours degree in history or its equivalent.
- Proficiency in English. Applicants whose primary language is not English must demonstrate that their knowledge of English is sufficient to pursue graduate studies in their chosen field. Please refer to the English language proficiency page for further information on requirements and exemptions
International13995 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 622 CAD per credit during 24 months.
National6390 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 284 CAD per credit during 24 months.
Quebec residents: $90,84 per credit.
Living costs for Montréal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.