The Electrical Engineering program at National Taiwan University of Science and Technology enhances influence of the proportion of theory in various professional subjects, which can be categorized into the following fields: Power and Energy, Power Electronics, Systems Engineering, Integrated Circuits and Systems, Computer and Network, and Communication and Electromagnetic Engineering.
Program Learning OutcomesGraduates with from Electrical Engineering National Taiwan University of Science and Technology will have:
- The ability to identify, formulate, and solve problems using advanced engineering principles, methodologies and tools
- The ability to collect and analyze data, to design and to integrate systems, and to perform research.
- A strong innovative spirit, combined with a thorough understanding of intellectual property issues.
- An understanding of the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, societal and ethical context.
- The ability to demonstrate leadership skills in the workplace and to communicate professionally and effectively.
- An international perspective and forward-looking vision.
- Power and Energy
- Power Electronics
- Systems Engineering
- Integrated Circuits and Systems
- Computer and Network
- Communication and Electromagnetic Engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 12 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Original Diploma
- Original transcript
- Curriculum Vitae
- Study plan (500 words)
- 2 Recommendation letters
- Research outcome or publications
- Past employment
International3650 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1825 EUR per semester during 12 months.
National3650 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1825 EUR per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Taipei
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.