The Chemical Engineering program offered by National Taiwan University of Science and Technology prepares English lectured courses in both undergraduate and post-graduate levels. The emphases on providing global learning environment and the extensive linkages with manufacturing sectors can lead to high quality vocational education in Chemical Engineering.
Graduates with Chemical Engineering from National Taiwan University of Science and Technology will have:
- writing and communication skills so that they will be able to communicate effectively in different workplaces
- awareness of environmental, economic, and safety issues, that have to be dealt with when chemical engineering projects are carried out
- understanding of the fundamentals of science and engineering on which modern chemical, materials, and biological technology is based
More informationVisit official programme website
- Transport Phenomena
- Advanced Chemical Engineering
- Advanced Thermodynamics
- Advanced Chemical Engineering Kinetics.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering View 4 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in Taiwan
- Original Diploma
- Original transcript
- Curriculum Vitae
- Study plan (500 words)
- 2 Recommendation letters
International1226 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1226 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National1226 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1226 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
The tuition fee in New Taiwan Dollar: NT$36,870
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.